How do I make a medical claim?

Access Gap

The doctor should advise you of any amounts payable prior to admission to hospital. The doctor will usually send the claim direct to the fund for payment and you will receive an advice of the benefits we have paid.


The fund participates in a Commonwealth Government electronic claiming system for doctors known as ECLIPSE. Just swipe your onemedifund card at participating doctors and pay the gap (if applicable). Where the ECLIPSE service is used there is no need to submit a claim form to the fund.


Simply complete a claim form and attach the Medicare Benefit Statement and forward to the fund by fax - 1300 673 406, mail - Locked Bag 25, Wollongong NSW 2500, or by email -

How do I?

How do I...